Well, why not?
Thanks to TwiceAlive from We The Hunted for the nomination. Sorry it took me so long, but I got around to it didn’t I? Let’s get started…
Here are a list of rules for the Liebster Award…
Here are the Q&A’s for this one:
1. Are you a Ninja, or a Samurai?
Probably a ninja, at a guess. I would prefer to be a samurai, but I think my philosophies are more suited for ninjutsu.
2. If you could bend any of the elements, which would it be?
There’s a time and place for each. Can I be the Avatar please?
3. What are the two largest factors that attract you to a show/movie?
Atmosphere and characters.
4. What is the highest number of books you have read within a months time?
40. They were pretty short books though.
5. If you’ve ever gone on an anime marathon, how long was it?
My record for number of episodes in one sitting is 103. Yeah.
6. Do you like wasabi?
It’s a nasal gymastic exercise, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t say I like it though.
7. What is your favorite genre anime? Novel/manga?
My favorite genre is probably mystery. As for novel or manga, I’d say the same.
8. Would you rather have a pet dragon, or pilot a mecha?
I’d have a pet dragon for sure.
9. What character trope annoys you the most? What character trope do you admire the most?
Most annoying: when a girl gives up on chasing after a guy because she thinks the other two are “happier together”.
Most admiring: cool entrances.
10. Your a super OP secret agent, what is your code-name and where is your hideout?
Code-name: Ed Felch.
Hideout: garden shed.
11. I’ve asked this before and Ill ask it again cause its just that important: Almond butter or peanut butter?
Peanut all the way.
And now time for my nominations:
…and now for some questions:
1. Favorite comedy anime?
2. Would you prefer to walk forever or drive forever?
3. If you have a pet, what is it? If not, what kind of pet would you like?
4. What’s your mailing address (so I can send you that pet you wanted)? Just kidding. What’s your least favorite anime scene?
5. If you could be anyone else, who would you be (real or fake)?
6. You are stranded on an island. Your first response is to…
7. If you could be Liam Neeson in any movie he has been in, which movie would it be?
8. Facebook or Twitter?
9. Myanimelist or Hummingbird?
10. Favorite classical composer?
11. Top 4 least favorite anime/manga?
And that’s it! Thanks again to TwiceAlive and everyone else who has been supporting me this long. Have a great day!