…and my reign over the internet is still undisputed! My domination of this award is just more proof. I begin by thanking lyn. Her continued support has cemented her position as my chief lackey.
And so now we come to this, the subject. This newly minted award, obviously created in my honor, shall serve as a monument to my long-lasting power over the minds of the foolish internet populace. Receiving this award is just confirmation that I will never be forgotten.
Here are the puny rules that have been set forth:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
3. Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
4. Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
5. Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the WakuWafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
In order to further disseminate my greatness, I shall share 3 golden factoids:
- I have dark brown eyes
- Tuxedo Mask was my OTP
- I love ice cream
For those who are need aid in their efforts to emulate my blogging supremacy, here is a tip:
Always read your stuff before posting it. It’s a matter of understanding that people will get annoyed during the reading of your stuff if a word is spelled wrong or a sentence sounds weird. Just doing a quick read through eliminates 99.99% of bacteria- I mean clerical errors, and that can massively increase readability.
I hope this supports you minions. Now, it is time to acknowledge a few other sad patrons of the interwebs. Occasionally there are a few who deserve a second glance. Here are just a few of them:
Of course, I will not just automatically administer this award. These mites will have to jump through a few hoops, namely the following list of questions:
- Why do you blog? If the reason is too personal, feel free to skip this question.
- Who is your favorite musical act?
- Last but not least, who is your idol?
And that is all. Return to your diminutive lives. That will be all.
Lot’s of fun times. Thanks for reading, have a great day!
UPDATE: lyn has reminded me that I forgot to answer her questions. Her impertinence shall result in a reprimand and several demerits.
- Why did you follow my blog? (This is a lame question, but I couldn’t think of a better one. I am thankful that you did follow me though.)
- You are right, this is a lame question. Therefore, I shall not lower myself to answer it. Viva la revolution!
- If we were in a karaoke room, what song would we sing together?
- Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne. I need no reason.
- Do you have a favorite pick-up line? If so, what is it?
- Kneel before me… please?
There, are you satisfied minion?